NickerDoodles News & Events Section
August 12, 2018
Freelance Web & Graphic Designer
Implement a news and events/blog section to the existing NickerDoodles site that is in development at http://d6d.ffb.myftpupload.com. She will set up appropriate content categories and add the news and events section to the top level navigation and footer of the site.
Assumptions, Roles & Responsibilities
The following are assumptions Susan DiFelice is making going into the project.
Client will be responsible for the following:
- Provide blog/news content, including text and photos, in a timely fashion for the project to proceed on schedule
- Provide categories of content for the blog/news section
Susan DiFelice will be responsible for the following:
- Create blog style news and events section for the NickerDoodles site that is under construction.
- Create categories that Kristina and/or Lynda provide such as Events, News, Blog, Upcoming Sales, etc.
- Migrate news stories and content provided by Kristina and/or Lynda
- Add links to the Blog/News/Events to the top level navigation and footer.
These responsibilities and activities may adjust through the course of the project as appropriate.
Budget & Timeline Estimates
The proposed project budget serves as a good faith estimate based on information known prior to the start of the project. Project priorities and estimates may change due to an increase or decrease in the project scope and any unforeseen circumstances. If an increase in the estimated costs is expected, Susan DiFelice will communicate the increase with explanation in writing to the client.
The Budget Estimation does not include ongoing maintenance. Web development work requested but not outlined by this contract will be negotiated separately and billed at a discounted hourly rate of $70/hour. The budget and timeline estimate assumes a start date of August 18, 2018. Completion dates assume the client has a dedicated project point of contact who provides feedback in a timely fashion.
|Project Phase:||Best Case Scenario||Expected Case||Worst Case Scenario|
The Client shall reimburse Susan DiFelice for all direct and indirect Billable Expenses arising from this project, regardless of whether the project is Cancelled or Terminated. Billable Expenses include but are not limited to costs of commissioning images, fonts or software license costs. These will be billed at cost, and Susan DiFelice will get approval for any expenses that will exceed $50 for the project.
Payment of Accounts
It is policy that any accounts for work carried out by Susan DiFelice are required to be paid in full upon delivery of the project unless by prior arrangement are made. If invoices are not paid within 30 days of completion, interest of 5% a month will be applied to any late payments.
- Deposit/ Project Kickoff: 50% of the Expected Case cost
- Project Completion: Remainder of amount billed at $70/hr
Post-release enhancements, changes and support are billed at a discounted hourly rate of $70/hour.
Site Testing & Browser Compatibility
Susan DiFelice will make every good faith effort to test the deliverables thoroughly and make all necessary corrections as a result of such testing prior to handing over the deliverables to the Client. She will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site will function correctly on the server it is initially installed on and that it will function correctly when viewed with modern versions of browsers, tablets and mobile devices. Susan can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software or devices.
Susan DiFelice shall contact or meet with the Client on a mutually acceptable schedule to report all tasks completed, problems encountered, and recommended changes relating to the development and testing of the site. She shall inform the Client promptly by telephone or e-mail upon discovery of any event or problem that may delay the submission of any milestone deliverables by more than 7 calendar days.
Terms and Conditions
- Once the fee is paid in full, any elements of text, graphics, photos, contents, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to
Susan DiFelice for inclusion in the website are owned by you.
- Susan DiFelice assumes you have the permission from the rightful owner(s) to use any images or design elements that are
provided by you for inclusion in the website, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Susan DiFelice from any claim or
suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Susan DiFelice retains the right to display graphics and other Web content elements as examples of their work in her
portfolio and as content features in other projects. Susan DiFelice also retains the right to place a discreet text link at the
bottom of the website page(s).
Your signature as the client shall be evidence of acceptance of these terms.
[contact-form-7 id=”205821″ title=”Project Proposal Form”]